Seasons In The Sun

Should I fail today, it does not mean that I will fail tomorrow.  When I am feeling low today, it will be another emotion the next day.  Hopefully, a joyful one.  I must not let life throw me off track.  There is always something much more to life than what it is.  Life is always about changing.  Nothing ever stays the same.

Whatever I am experiencing today is to make me a better person.  It is important that I encourage myself to let go.  When I let go, I can move on.  It shall unload all burdens, forgive them and look at the brighter side.  Only to let go the past, and embraced it with love, that the weight of the world is lifted off the shoulders.

Moving on transforms for the better when I am accepting my errors, my mistakes and my wrong doings.  I have to take ownership to forgive the experiences.  It is very important to forgive.  

Moving on will allow me to refocus, gain clarity and to make me prepared for the next chapter in life.  Life has a beautiful way of opening doors when it is least expected.

I have to make peace with myself and my past.  I have to recognize that the past is no longer serving me.  Times change, people change, environments change and so do I.  Change is constant and it is necessary.  There is more to life than that which meets the eyes.

The past will always be with me.  It stays with me.  It has made me what I am today.  I cherish all the great memories.

The willingness to move on helps to explore new opportunities where I might not dare to venture in the past.  Moving forward shall help me to stop complaining about struggles.  It will make me actively do something about it.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself