The Post

Every human has light in him or her.  Every human is filled with divine gifts.  Every human life is worth the same.  I may not know it but the divine light within me can be, unconsciously, a guiding light for others.  It can hold a place to let them see their paths.

The beauty in every human is the wonderful gift he or she possesses.  This gift is a great service for spiritual growth, to connect to the inner soul.  It is a gift that helps one another.  It will be good should I know it.  When I have the knowledge that I can be of help to others, I become the light of the Divine.

With such realization, I have to let myself be the signpost.  The sign that gives information, directly or indirectly, for others to have clear directions to take.  While I should not dictate the right direction for them, my role has to be limited only to provide on the various alternatives available.  I should not be involved with the freedom of choice options.

I have to let there always be a bright spot in my heart for the people around me.  Knowingly or unknowingly, I may be giving them a bit of sunshine.  Just like they have been giving me all these years.

The Universe has given every human a gift from her great variety of spiritual gifts.  By putting the gift into every human's heart, I am honouring my own existence.  I may think that I cannot do all the good the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do for others.

I have to think outside the box.  As the saying goes, 'helping others is a good effort to instill human dignity'.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself