Angels Among Us - A Dedication

I am not a human having a spiritual experience.  Instead, I am a spirit having a human experience.  My soul is a spirit and it is always connected to my Creator, the Divine.  When I am born, I take on a physical body.  This body is a temporary vehicle where my soul lives in.

There are billions of other souls.  They walk around just like me on Mother Earth.  Each one of us, through the physical body, reaches out to each other.  Each one of us has to find our own meaning and purpose.  Each one of us has responsibility and has to hold to it.  Each one of us makes a commitment to be the mouth of the Creator.

Every human on Mother Earth is connected to the Creator in the same way.  Each one of us has our own personal connection to the Divine.  This connection does not cease and can never be broken.  The Divine will never abandon us.  

The difference among us lies in how each one of us thinks.  The mind separates one soul to another.  The mind separates all the fate and destiny.  All the informed choices and the ways each one of us chooses to live by determine on the quality of life.  This is where each one of us is different.

Walking among us, I am blessed to meet some beautiful souls.  They are the Human Angels.  They have beautiful bright energy.  They exude love through their unique pleasing voices, their loving touches or even a smile.  They are full of kind words.  They do not know how to be negative.

Very often, with their presence, I feel it in my body and it feels great.  No matter how much experience I have, there is always something new I learn from these beautiful Human Angels.  

Their soothing voices and kind words inspire life.   I am always comforted with their love.  There is always something about them that I can trust.

I am lucky and thankful that I have these Human Angels as my friends.  I am very grateful that they walk with me on my earthly journey.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself