You Raise Me Up

I am blessed.  I am thankful to the people who have been with me.  They raise me up so that I can stand on mountains.  They taught me how to live to more than I can be and to realize my strengths and my weaknesses.  They make me to be aware of my attitudes, my thought processes and my personality.

I am thankful to my parents.  I am thankful to my siblings.  I am thankful to all my relatives and my ancestors.  Directly and indirectly, all of them mould me.  Since I spend a huge part of my life with them, family members play an integral role in developing who I am today.

It is said that I learn good life lessons from family members.  They teach me a lot about myself and life.  I am the sum total of who and what they are.  We share similar and common characteristics and traits.

My family is my reference point.  Each one of them is my mirror.  Each one of them is what I am.  When I want to know my identity, all that I do is to look at each one of them.  Like it or not, I resemble them.  They are my thinking mind.  They are my attitude, my belief system, my personality.

I may agree to disagree or disagree to agree with them. Reality is, at the end of the day, I will not fall far from the tree.  There is something about them that is in me.  I behave almost in the same way as them.  

Whether I choose them or they choose me, they are the best teachers and the best mirror ever.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself