Everything's Gonna Be OK

It is what it is.  When things fall apart, pause and breathe in and out.  The breath of life will revive the anguished mind for the soul to take charge.  When a situation is not life threatening, it is good to take a moment to reflect and do nothing.  Going inward is the calmest way forward.

The irony is, when things happen, they have already been manifested in the mind.  The event has been planted in the thought form.  Some forms of energetic vibrations are waiting for the event to take place.  It is an unconscious desire yet powerful enough for it to come into fruition.  Often, it is a matter of time before it becomes obvious.

Watch Your Thought is often advised.  It takes complete understanding to see how it materializes.  It takes full realization to accept that a thought can actualize into reality.  They always do.  It is good that I learn to speak only when I am sure that my words are better than my silence.

Que sera sera, what will be will be.  No, life is not que sera sera - it is knowing what I want, and I want it badly enough, that I will find a way to get it.  The secret of getting what I want is knowing what I want.

I have to know who I am.  Know what I want.  Know what I deserve.  When I do not know what I want, I will end up with a chaotic feeling of confusion.  I may even lose on the things that I deserve.

Everything in life shall be ok when I take charge.  When I am in charge, I shall be responsible.  When I take on the responsibility, I stop to blame what is outside of me.  Do I want to take charge?  Am I willing to take on responsibility?

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself