Compared to What?

Life is Just Is.  Should I make a remark that life is hard, what am I comparing life to?  Who am I compared it with?  When I say that tomorrow will be a better day, what is the basis for my positivity?

It is natural that I shall look for differences and similarities in life.  But, is there a need for it?  The attitude to compare robs me of gratitude, joy and fulfillment to what life is.  Worse, it prevents me from fully living my life.

When I insist to compare, I am not giving myself to live with faith.  I make myself to envy on others and seek theirs rather than appreciating what I have.  Constantly doing so, I fail at giving gratitude.  It robs me of my most procession - life itself.

There is nothing good ever comes from trying to compare myself to others.  Comparing my life with others is a losing proposition.  Fact is, there will always be others who appear to be better off.  And, that should not affect me should I accept my self identity.

There is no end to the comparison game.  The more I let my mind to compare, I will never, ever find an end to it.  Comparing to measure up against others holds absolutely no importance in life.  A contented life is taken away by the unhealthy habit of comparing myself to others.

I have to celebrate who I am.  Everyday, I have to live my life as who I am and not by what others think or expect of me.  The goal of life, my life, is to be the best of who I am that I can possibly be.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself