The Soul Of Every Humans

The soul of every humans is an energy of love; is Love.  Is about Love.  Is full of Love.  The soul is the abstract immaterial essence and totality of who a human is at a core level.  The soul is the true nature of every humans.

All that a soul wants is to make humanity to live with moral compass and direction.  The soul does not know, nor does it want, life to be complicated.  The purity of the soul wants every humans' lives to know that he or she is more of he or she can become.

It is my egoistical mind that makes my soul to suffer.  My soul suffers when I do not nourish it by integrating a spiritual component into my life.  It suffers because I do not strive to give my life meaning and purpose.

So, my dear Self, by whose side do you want to live your life with?  The mind?  Or the soul?

I have to be aware of my soul and the works of my egoistical mind.  I have to make a clear distinction by which energy I live by.  My mind is very attached to being earthly with all the material needs.  It is in favour of labels, of materialism, of self esteem and self importance.  

When I feel angry or hurt, it is more of my ego feeling it.  The soul does not know what anger or being hurt is but the ego mind does.  When I do not engage in any acts of kindness, it is my ego that is afraid of getting judged, labelled and not appreciated.  It is my ego that significantly impacts my relationship with another soul.

Again, my dear Self, by whose side do you want to live your life with?

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself