The Reality Check

From 1 (the lowest) to 10 (the highest), where is my level of peace?  Where is my level of happiness?  How happy am I in general?  Am I truly peaceful?  Do I have a high level of good and meaningful life?  How well am I able to cope with my struggles?

It shall be wise that I come to realization so that I reap the full life.  It will make me to be proactive with myself, not in a narcissistic way, but to identify the grand benefits where they are beneficial for my emotional, mental and spiritual growth and development.  

Pressing myself to answer these questions, honestly and truthfully, will navigate me into mindfulness.  Should I have them in the high range, are the answers a sum total of truth?  Have I, completely, decluttered my heart and mind that I score a high state of being?

Or, are all these high ratings a play of my ego?  Are they my state of denial because I want to look good, feel good and be good?  For that matter, what and where is the level of my ego?

Mother Earth has always been providing humans with everything to sustain lives.  She does so unconditionally.  Sadly, with so much that she is offering her boundless generosity to humanity, this Earth has also become an ego playground to humankind.  Does the collective human ego make her to be suffering?

My ego is the toxic poison and the lack of meaning to life.  The ripple effect can be huge when I have no control over it.  To let it be scot-free will have no rooms for good things to happen.  It breaks, divides and separates relationships.  It boosts animosity.  

I have to practice mindfulness and be more aware whenever my ego is taking charge.  I should not allow it to control my thoughts, words, deeds and actions.  

Being mindful, it will help me to get in touch with life, with love, with harmony and with humans relations.  When I am mindful, I am available to life.  I can either be a host to God or a hostage to my ego.  'When the ego dies, the soul awakes' as it says.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself