The Inner Voices

It is a blissful connection should I hear the voice of my soul.  It is very healing should I hear the whispers of my inner child.  I am a relational being to them.  To be able to communicate with them is natural.

How do they sound?  How can I hear them?  What will be our common language?  What will they tell me?  How would they guide and protect me?  Will it be overwhelming?  Are they sad?  Or happy?  Can they help me to make my life better?

Not to be with them makes me to feel disconnected.  My soul and my inner child are parts of me.  They are always there for me.  They never left me.  I am the one that have neglected them.  I fail to look after them.  I pay no attention to them and have left them uncared. I am guilty that I have buried them deeper and deeper as I pursue my earthly material life.

It is common to steer away from hearing them.  As I move on from an innocent child to become an adult, I become tangled up with the pressures of life.  I have lost them during the process of growing up.  The process dilutes the beautiful truth of who I really am.

When I drift far from them, I create a gap between us. The gap separates how I am living my lives and what they intended for me.  The gap makes me to forget that my soul and my inner child, like my physical body, need to be fed in order to flourish and thrive.  The gap divides us and creates a void.

My mind plays a big part on this void.  'If I can't see it, it does not exist' and this is how I fail to pay enough attention to their existence.  It becomes convenient to disregard them.  What I do not realize, the failure to acknowledge them manifests in all my health issues, relationship troubles and disconnection from meaning in my ways of lives.

Today, I am reaching out my hands to them.  I am asking for forgiveness.  I am asking to be loved again.  I want to reconnect.  I am begging for transformation to align my soul and my inner child to become one again.  I come to full realization that I am a spiritual being having a human experience.

"My connection with you will open vast opportunities ahead" - that's their promise.  

I reach for Divinity's Hand.  I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself