Every Little Things Count

Everything that I do cause ripple effect.  Whether it is my word, my action or my thought, the effect from these acts influences and it spreads.  Like a domino, a series of things shall happen.  In all things, they open doors for the next thing.

One small act of kindness can change the world.  One horrific word can destroy a relationship.  One simple thought can change an event.  There is an influential power on every little things.  

Everything hinges on energy.  An action, a word or a thought radiates vibratory effects - subtle, yet it changes things around.

I have to be in charge of what I think about.  I have to watch my action.  I have to be kind with my words.  Whatever energy that I engage with has to be of a conscious effort towards character building.  

Every little act is significant than I might think.  Every word, every act and every thought changes the outcome and the events.  They can snowball and one is never exactly the same after that.

I have to act in the faith of goodness and truth, however small and seemingly insignificant.  Each action makes a different.  I have to encourage myself to make a difference for good even in small acts of faith.  

What I do or what I say or what I think has consequence.  I have to carry out any of these actions to be done with love.  My heart has to be bigger than my body.  I have to live with care and empathy, for myself and for others.  Only love heals.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself