Life Loves Me

Life is a friend who walks with me.  He is always there, watching me as I make all kinds of choices.  He is always whispering into my ears reminding me that I am loved.  That my life has a meaningful existence, that it has purpose.  He wants me to be happy and to take heart that all things are well and good.

Life does not judge me, he does nothing of that sort.  The one that is judging is me.  Life is the aspect of existence that is neutral in nature.  The process of life is linked to the story it contains.  

I am the story teller.  I write every lines, every chapters in the story.  I am the one that impose upon it and demand on how life has to be.

When I open the door to let Life to love me, I open myself to Life.  I will see my true self identity.  Everything that I need shall be revealed to me.  He will create values and meaning and let me to move into the future creating the present.

When Life loves me, he will show me about acceptance.  The acceptance that I have limits.  The acceptance that I have responsibilities.  The acceptance of other human beings' existence and choices.  Life is finding a cause to survive and a reason not to die, till the time is up.

With Life loving me, I raise my consciousness.  He will show me that life is always beautiful and ugliness is fleeting.  He shall release all my struggles and comfort me with peace.  

All that I need to do is to reciprocate.  I have to accept and appreciate the abundant life the Universe offers me.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself