Superstitions And God

Superstition is made by human, for human.  It is a human thing, mostly fear motivated.  Believing in superstition is not living with the faith of God.  Superstition divides but God unites.  They do not complement each other.  Superstition is the illusion of control.

Yes, the world can be a terrifying place.  Yes, God does not seem to spare humans from bad things.  But, do humans know what are God's bigger plans for us all?

One superstitious example:  On happy occasions, it is told not to talk about death.  There is also a belief to avoid attending funeral wake during Chinese New Year.  It is a bad luck thing.  

But, isn't death a part of life that can happen any time?  Are those who passed on during any of these festive occasions a bad thing?

What happen to love?  What is happening with respect?  Why are humans playing God to dictate what is right and what is not?  

Should superstitions are God's ways, why are there different sets of beliefs between the East and West?  Or between colours and races?  On the above example, why is there a different school of thought?  

Why is there an absence of universal commonality?  Are there different heavens - one for the East, another for the West and one for Chinese, one for Indian and another for Malay?

I pray for my highest good.  I pray for a conscience based on my faith with God, not on superstitions.  I am a spiritual being having human experience.  When I pray, I should not be requesting for one thing and yet not surrendering to God completely.  That shall be a hypocrisy prayer.  I reach for Divinity's Hand.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself