Remembering To Forget

When I give, I want to forget that I have given.  I want to stop thinking about it.  I shall think no more of it.  It has passed and I should move on.  I should erase it off my mind, completely if I can.  When it is given from out of love, love does not expect any returns.

Give unconditionally - this is the best deed ever.  Have I given out my time to those I love?  What have I given to my family?  How much love do I give to my physical, emotional, mental and spiritual body?  Have I contributed to my groups of friends and to my community?

I have to teach myself to give without any reasons.  To love without conditions.  To talk without bad intentions.  And most of all, to care for people without any expectations.

I ought to give without placing conditions, freely.  There shall be no expectation nor thought of repayment.  When I receive a 'Thank You', that shall be the end of the undertaking.  

From here on, I have to remember to forget the deal, what I have given.  Should I expect even with the slightest expectation, or I want to remember it, I have to question on my intention and the sincerity.

Unconditional giving is about a life of service with purpose.  It is a natural principle and evident everywhere in nature.  Just like Mother Earth giving me with all that I need.  Just like the trees that give fruits and the shelter.  Just like the air that I breathe.

The joy from giving shall be enough to motivate me.  The act allows me to love myself.  The act confirms that I am capable of giving and, in some ways, I have accomplished something in life.

I want to walk my life without any prints left behind.  I want to give unconditionally because it feels good.  I want to give because life is all about abundance.  There shall be no other agenda and there shall be no 'thank you' required.

I am here in the image of the Creator.  I have the divine inheritance of love, wisdom and self transformation.  Instead to be at the receiving end always, I have to do my part to give in return.  And, when I give, please guide me to give unconditionally.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself