Detachment

When I want to feel free and to own my life's meaning and purpose, I have to learn about detachment.  I have to break away from past beliefs, from my old conditionings and everything that makes me attached.  Associating myself with toxic environments that tie me in will not liberate me too.  These things will not give me the freedom to grow.  

I have to recognize what is making me fixated.  I have to recognize the negativity of external circumstances that are in conflict with my internal peace.  Detachment is my duty and it is my right for a better life.  

It is a responsibility not to expect anything in return.  To make myself detached does not mean I am no longer caring.  Instead, it makes me to view circumstances from outside the box with a heart.

It is good that I do not get myself attached emotionally to labels, to people and to my past.  I should not be conditioned to them.  Attachment makes me to depend on things, or other people, for my happiness.  I have to learn to detach from them and start living from a place of happiness.

When I am able to detach myself from all my surroundings, from the way I think, I will be able to gain clarity.  With clarity, there is light.  I will be able to connect to my heart.  When I can listen to my heart, I will have a better view at life in its totality.

Life has to be viewed at a bigger picture.  With detachment, I am not focusing on tiny aspect and not attached to the outcome.  Instead, I will focus on executing what needs to be done.  This is where I achieve true freedom and am living without limitation.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself