When Calls The Heart

When the heart stops beating, the movie of life ends.  The heart is where stories of life are written.  It stores all kinds of love, in every degree.  It is here where love filled with compassion, kindness and love resides.  It is also here where love filled with hate, jealousy and resentment lives.

The heart represents the center of love and security.  My heart has to beat to the rhythm of love.  It embodies a sense of being.  I should nurture it to be able to experience and express compassionate love to my soul.  The amount of joy that my heart gives depends on the amount of readiness I have in my heart.

Every which way, the heart is under the subconscious command of the mind.  The heart is neutral but it is the mind that shapes its direction.  The mind is better at dictating how the heart feels.  I have to work on my mind to be one with my heart.  I have to sync the mind to undertake the language of my heart.

My consciousness has to guide my mind to guide my heart.  It is important that I tell my mind that he is the loving operator.  He has to act lovingly towards me, do what is right for me and to make me stronger.  He has to have a desire to be human, just the way my soul wants it.

My mind has to understand my deep desire.  The mind has to be of service to my heart and be a friend to walk alongside.  Nothing will help us, my mind and my heart, find compassion but us as one alone.  There shall be no peace of mind until the mind listens to the heart.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself