Today Is Going To Be Awesome

I am enriching today with faith that it is awesome.  It will be good that I wake up each day with feeling good and that I will have a good morning, a good afternoon and a good evening.  I am going to end my day, with faith each day, that it will be a good night.

Faith - this beautiful spiritual word raises hope.  It puts me to have full trust in life.  Faith is just as important as the air I breathe.  While the air keeps me alive, faith nourishes my heart and my soul.

When I have faith that every day is going to teach me something, I shall live all my days feeling awesome.  When I believe, I can overcome all the ups and downs easily.  When I believe, the lessons I learn each day uplift and save me.  Faith makes me stronger and it grounds me.

The beautiful thing about life is that I can always change, grow and get better.  I am not defined by my past.  I am not my mistakes.  I have to live today, with faith, for a better tomorrow.  I have to light tomorrow with taking charge of today.

Do I have faith in me?  Do I have it with every breath I take?  It all comes down to love.  The best thing I can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess.  With faith, when it is meant to be, it will be.

Today, I have to provide faith to spread throughout my life with good moral and ethical compass.  I have to be desperate for acts of kindness be within me.  I need kindness to live inside me and I have to be that energy.  

I have to yearn to live harmoniously.  I must long for peace beyond all understanding, in all things I do and with all days I live.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself