Words Are Not Only Words

No words are empty words.  Each word is powerful.  Every words matter.  Every syllable spoken engages energy, either towards or against.  They are the force that drive humanity.  They carry a great amount of energy that changes the world.  Each energy is waiting for ripple effects to happen.  

The energy manifests instantaneously and makes it way into the hearts.  Words can break a heart just as sure as meanness.  The difference is, the kind words that make the broken heart softer and the mean words make the heart want to be hard.

Each word I speak has a life of its own.  It is full of vibratory nature that unites and breaks relationships.  It creates waves into the expanse of consciousness.  I have to be aware of my words.  I have to remind myself that my words have all sorts of impact, not only upon myself but with others too, constantly.  

My thoughts have to work with the energy of love for my words to come out right, out of my mouth.  Every words shape lives and they drive behaviours.  I have to choose words that uplift and not to use words that condemn.

What I say can never be taken back.  Words are like the flowing water down the stream; it is a one way road.  There is no U-turn.  Every word lives in communities of other words.  Together they create the emotions.  It can be joy and peace.  It can also be anger and hurt.  I have to choose the right thing.

Dear positive and uplifting words, please come easy to me.  Please be and stay in my dominant thought.  Please be with me at any moment in time.  Please let me live with a creed to be kind and offer empathy and compassion.

Let me bury all negative and deprecating words.  Let me not say words with the butt of a joke.  Words have power and quantum energy does not have a sense of humour.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself