A Love So Beautiful

Love makes the world go around.  Love is an emotion that empowers lives.  When I open my heart to love, it fills the heart with a sense of connection.  It feeds the deepest needs for meaning and purpose.  Love is a powerful way to bring trust and honesty.

I can only give what I have in me.  I have to nurture love so that I am fully filled with it.  I have to have a stronger foundation within.  When I am full of love, it will overflow to the people around me.  It will allow me to share it with friends, with strangers and with those who need it.  It makes me to appreciate love on all creations.

Love brings me back to my source, to a place where I find eternal peace, happiness and enlightenment.  Love is the only language understood by all humanity.  There is love within every beings.  It is invisible yet love is the most beautiful emotion.  It pushes me forward and makes me to overcome all my struggles.

It is a feeling of one with my soul.  When there is love in my mental, physical, emotional and spiritual bodies, I brighten the divine spark in me.  Love has to be the water of my life.  Love has to be the lover of my soul.  Love has to live and grow in all molecules of my cells.

I must think of love in my thoughts.  I have to affirm love in my words.  I have to plant love in all my deeds.  I must act with love at all times.  I should breathe in and breathe out the energy of love.

In order for me to lead a good life, love has to be my engine.  It begins with me.  It shall drive me wherever I want to be.  It shall guide me to my destiny.  Only when I can be loving- in my thoughts, words, deeds and actions - that I can reach love.  I have to let my acts and all thoughts of love be better than my day.

Oh God, empower me with love.  Let it be the fundamental fabric for everything for me.  Let me learn to love and only love.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself