Make It Right

Should I am able to write a book on all my bad habits, errors, mistakes and wrongdoings, there will be countless of chapters.  There will be thousands, if not more, of pages.  And, this does not include all the sins I made, and counting.  And, it does not cover all the lies too.

I applaud those who have none and are living their lives clean.  I praise those who know how to lead good honest lives.  I understand should they want to alienate from me, or block me, for there shall be a clash with the law of attraction and vibration between us.

I have to repent to make things good.  Not only for my soul but for the people I love.  I should feel guilty for having bad attitudes, bad behaviours and making my personality distrustful.  I have to forgive myself as much as I hope others will forgive me too.

I need to contemplate and to stop my bad and negative ways of life.  It is good that I own them and be sorry.  The only way for a change to happen is when I completely realize and accept these terrible acts are not doing anything good.  Repentance will make me right.

To be a better person, I have to make radical turn from the old ways of life to something good.  I have to know my bad ways of life have injured my soul.  I have to constantly delete and erase them to heal myself.

I reach for Divinity's Hand to help me to make it right.  I ask for harmony, love, wisdom, order, balance, perfect and right relationships, ideas, sources of wealth, sustenance and energies.  

I humbly ask that I am surrounded with the Divine Light.  Let me be set free and be one with my soul and the Divine.  May the blessings be!

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself