Determination And Satisfaction

Life demands that I fall in love with it.  When I am in love with life, everything becomes beautiful.  Life shall be good and any sufferings that I have to go through become bearable good lessons.

I have to plant a paradigm shift and think "to suffer happily".  I have to see it positively so I have the determination to sail through.  The day I understand why I have to suffer, life gets better.  It gets easier.  

Suffering is not about punishment but it is to make me human.  It makes me to appreciate the rewards life has to offer.  It gives me the opportunity to get to know what empathy really means.

Death is not an if but when.  Death is unavoidable and inevitable and to choose to live is a wise choice.  Making the choice to live makes life meaningful.  In its consciousness, life turns into purpose, joy, love and everything that I ever wanted it to be.

I should not shut my soul down.  Instead, I have to invest in myself.  There is no limit to the person I could become, no matter how old I am.  When I make my life meaningful, the meaning rubs off on everything around me.

I have to get up every morning with determination should I am going to go to bed with satisfaction.  I should not only ask for life to be easy but for it to be worth it too.  I have to make the most of it.  It is all I have got.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself