Breathing Silence

There is beauty in silence.  In silence, there is an unspoken power.  Silence is not an easy task but when it is carried out, there will be clarity in the thought process.  There will be huge flow of peace within.

Sometimes, in any communication, words are being said too much.  Sometimes, there is a tendency of over-explain.  It is the same with the mind that cannot be quiet.  A busy mind speaks thousands of words and it can fry the brain.

It shall do me good when I can quiet my mind.  It shall be wonderful when I can switch off all the noises outside of me.  I have to breathe silence every now and then.  It is a way to rejuvenate my soul.  In silence, the soul shall speak.

I have to be comfortable with silence.  Communication does not need words.  Non verbal language is a more powerful way of communicating.  It is the body language that speaks the loudest.  Non verbal communication is a powerful tool that connects one with another and builds better relationships.

Silence is the source of great strength.  In the noisy world that I am in, I have to cultivate a silent mind.  The powerful thing to say is nothing.  Let the actions speak louder.  Silence is more powerful than having the last word.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself