A Student And A Teacher

What am I learning?  What is the aim of my learning?

The whole of life, from the moment I am born to the moment that I die, I will always be learning.  There will always be something new, something discovered and something produced.  While the lessons may feel, look and sound the same, they are different.  

The hard truth - as much as I think that I know, I actually know nothing.  No one knows everything.  I am, as a human, only has a small piece of the big puzzle.  Just because I know a subject well does not mean I excel in all matters.

Knowledge has to be improved and increased constantly.  Every experience, whether good or bad, ends up teaching me something I can use going forward.  Life lessons keep refreshing in many forms.  What is important is not the quantity of knowledge but its quality.  

Whether I am a child or a parent and whether I am a student or a teacher, there shall be no difference - it is just a label of authority, entitlement and pride.  At each of these different stages, I will never accomplished the lessons in full.  At each stage, there will always be lessons to learn.
 
Albert Einstein says 'Life is like riding a bicycle.  To keep your balance, you must keep moving'.  When I cease to learn, I cease to grow.  And, when I cease to grow, I cease to improve and get better.

A child can be the parent just as a student can be as wise as the teacher.  When the labels are taken away, the person who can adapt the most wins.  A humble soul does not make himself/herself look smart, but the humble soul makes others look smart and better.

I have to accept that the journey in life is a series of many new starts.  Each phase is self growth.  Accepting to learn is a humble ambition.  It is a determination to live life to the fullest.  All I have to tell myself is to have an open mind.  Life, at every turns, has something valuable.

I am always a student and humanity is my teacher.  I am always a child and Life is my parent.  It will stay that way till I learn how to live.  Life never stops teaching and it will stay that way till I leave this world.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself