It's All In The Mind

The mind is a super magnet and spongy too.  It attracts and absorbs everything.  Whatever I hold in my mind will tend to occur in my life.  When I keep to believe, I will get what has been manifested in my mind.  When I think everything is good, then everything will be good.  When I think I can do it, I will be able to do it.  When I think I cannot, all else become hard to achieve.

The first place where I gain or lose in life is in my own thinking.  It is not who I am that hold anything back but it is what I think is.  Should I want different results in my life, all I have to do is to change my mindset.  Positivity attracts good beautiful things.  A negative mind will never give a positive life.

Staying positive helps but the mind needs to co-operate.  The mind has to be one with the emotional heart.  The mind reflects the heart and the heart reflects the mind.  When there is love in the mind, love shall be in the heart.  When there is love in the heart, the mind transforms the beauty of love into reality.

What I think, I will be.  What I feel, things grow.  I need to see everything from love.  When there is no love in life, it is living a life with feelings of loss and disappointment.  And, bad health too.  When there is love, a beautiful connection is formed where honesty and genuineness prevail.

It all begins and ends in the mind.  With love, everything is possible.  When there is love, nothing is too much trouble and there will always be time.  I have to train my mind to nurture love.  It is the only way that all things in life will take me much further.  As Buddha says 'Rule your mind or it will rule you'.  

Change the way I think and I change my world.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself