Positive Mind Positive Life

I yearn for good ways to live my life.  I wish every day is a good day for a good day.  I want to be more than happy, to be in bliss and let my life be flooded with peace.  Everything I hope for will come naturally without too much hard efforts.  When I am happy, my world celebrates with me including everyone that I love.

I believe everything is possible in life.  The Universe is full of abundance, it has a lot of good things.  I am a part of them.  What is separating me from achieving them is my mindset.  

When I think I do not deserve them, these good things shun away from me.  They will be put on hold till I am more ready to receive them.  She does so out of love for me.  She will not hand things when I am filled with hesitation, so as not to put a burden me.

The Universe needs my appreciation.  It is important I recognize what gratitude is, even for the tiniest thing.  When she feels I can honour her majestic presence, she works in partnership with my energetic vibrations.  

She wants me to have courage, faith and dedicated positive mindset.  When I instill these good energies in me, whatever I touch turns gold.

It is important that I observe and watch my thoughts, all the time.  It shall be wise should I watch my mouth and my words.  It is good that I hold my judgement.  Instead, I live my life planting the seed of love everywhere and in everything I do.

Life gets a whole lot more beautiful when I have positive mind.  A positive mind will let me have a positive life.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself