The Willingness

While my mind, conditionally, needs to analyze, evaluate and think through to do something, my heart must have the willingness to carry it out.  It is the mind that doubts and it is the heart that reacts with faith.  Willingness is key to help me to get on in life.

Sitting on the fence too much will not get things done.  There will be no result but compounded feelings of uncertainty and lack of conviction.  Procrastination is a bad habit and so is entertaining with the endless thoughts of what-ifs.  

They cause stress and anxiety.  Eventually, they cause negative feelings and these feelings can have a bad effect on mental health.

While life requires faith, it is good to let go and let God.  Everything in life is not guaranteed, except death.  Too much thinking will put heavy burdens on life.  Thinking is a burden in itself.  I need to have more shear power on my beliefs and to avoid to think too much all the time.

I have to build courage to face life.  I have to go with the flow, with good faith.  I have to live with this saying - Life is like riding a bicycle.  To keep your balance, you must keep moving'.  Yes, the success in life has to do with my willingness to accept challenges.

I have to have faith in everything that life has to offer me.  I have to believe there is a lot of good things in life.  I have to be willing to act for good things to come back to me.  Willingness is a connection with the mind and it changes things.  Surely it depends on how I use my will and my faith for all things to turn good and well.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself