Doing The Best

It is said 'doing your best is more important than being the best'.  That is, indeed, the ideal spirit on being alive.  When I do my best, I am trying to give meaning to the tasks I am doing.  I am taking them seriously, giving them my best, and to add value.

I should not be doing something with the intention to make myself be the best.  My tasks should not be a competition and so is my life.  I have to do things out of love and not about promoting my being, of who I am.  To make myself be the best, from any tasks, is akin to me running a race in life.

Doing the best is living out each and every moment to its fullest potential.  When doing the best, there is a boost in courage and confidence.  Doing the best is not about meeting expectations or achievements.  It is not about success or failure.

When I am doing my best, I am putting all my energy into whatever life situations I am experiencing.  I am embracing every chance at life so that my life can progress.  So it can be better.  I have to be motivated to live each and every moment with the intention of giving my all to the present, whatever it entails.

The act of doing my best has to be my choice to live.  It shall be an act to build my life - for myself, for my family and for the people I love.  I have to do the best I can, with what I can, while I can.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself