Don't Shoo Love Away

I am allowed to be angry, to be mad with how I get treated or made me to feel hurt.  But, in fairness, the anger has to do with me too.  I may not agree, still the coin has two sides.  I live in a world of duality.  I am not, and cannot be, completely innocence.  I have to look inside it and, hopefully, to realize at my own shortcomings.

While I work to understand the situation, it is important to stay conscious.  I have to be neutral between the emotion and the lessons.  It is important I forgive myself and the situation too.  I have to recognize its ill impact on my well being.  

Should I allow anger to blow, I will not be able to have joy.  The feeling of anger is one alphabet away from a state of D-anger.

Anger can make me to lose Love.  It can make my life to be indifferent with everything around me.  Worst, it makes me to be filled with hatred.  Should this happen, I break away on fulfilling with the meaning on Life.  I become an earth bound human without a soul.

Whatever that I am going through, I must not shut off Love.  I must not shoo Love away.  Love is the verb that gives my life meaning, and more meaning when I empower it.  It is the air that I breathe.  It is the energy that makes me to grow.

I live in everyone.  I live in the people I interact.  They live in me too.  There is no gap, no distance between us.  Each souls are eternally one.  No matter where each one of us comes from, or who we are, there is only one energy that binds us.  

And, that energy is Love.  I should let Love be an opportunity to change my life for the better.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself