In Search Of Incredible

I am eyeing for the good final prize.  The final prize which is awarded to me at the end of my journey on Mother Earth. I want it to be good, to be something that I can be delighted at.  Of something to elevate my vibrations higher.  

To achieve it, I have to encourage and motivate with the right ways to live each day.  I have to make sure the cup of my life is constantly full.

But, what is the final prize?  And, what is cup of life?  

Final prize is the sum total of all the good things I do for myself.  It is said 'You can't pour from an empty cup'.  This is to tell me I have to take care of myself before I can take care of others.  I need to take care of my emotional, mental, physical and spiritual beings to be filled with love and not to let them be drained and exhausted.

When my cup is empty, I lack the love for life.  This feeling will not make me to see the beauty life is to offer.  It will not inspire nor give me the insight to appreciate life in general.

Self care is the conscious effort to make time where it benefits my emotional, mental, physical and spiritual beings.  It is to prepare me in my search for incredible.  I have to let my soul be incredible for him to have a good place at the end of his journey, and for him to get the final good prize.

To take good care of myself is my utmost responsibility.  It is about self preservation.  I have to free myself from all limiting self beliefs should I want to set myself free.  I have to erase all the old ways for me to see the true light ahead.  I have to delete all old thoughts so that the search for incredible is energized.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself