You Are My Teacher

To all the people that know me, please accept my love and gratitude.  I am glad that I get to walk my life with you.  Every minute counts and I am happy I get to learn from each one of you.  

Through our interactions, I feel blessed to have acquired life lessons from our shared moments.  These lessons have shaped my life.  They are the gems that build my consciousness.

Everything we share is much appreciated.  Yes, the simplest thing is still a good thing.  It is the little details that are vital to make big things happen.  It can be just a smile, a simple 'how are you doing?' or a 'Good Morning' message.  These kind gestures elevate my spirit many folds.  They are priceless.

You and I are members of a vast cosmic orchestra.  Your presence, passing through my life, is the living instrument that is essential to my existence.  Your presence helps me to understand on the purpose of life.  

In your own uniqueness, you are my teacher who teach me on how to live the good life.  The life of acceptance, of love and respect and of supporting each other to grow.

There is so much to use of our nature's way through our interactions.  I am thankful that you have guided me and letting me to experience on the grandeur scale of Life.  

Knowing you has made me to know me.  Knowing you brings the blessing of sunshine that keeps the light within me to continue to light up.  Knowing you has taught me to be a human.  

'Thank You', dear all.  May we be blessed together, today and more.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself