The Need To Be Aware

To be aware is a conscious effort.  It is the consciousness of being sensitive to everything around.  When I can make myself to be aware, I have a direct knowing of what is going on inside and outside of me, moment by moment.

But - Is there a need to be aware at all times?  What is the benefit?  What can go wrong when there is no, or little, awareness?

Awareness is about appreciation.  It is an active participative humane task towards life.  It is an act of being proactive with the Universe.  Becoming more aware is a conspiracy of love on human existing.  And, it brings humans closer to the source of creation.

Awareness is an important quality.  It opens all the senses in the body.  It makes one to understand his/her strengths and weaknesses, personality and motivation.  Awareness deepens the knowledge of love, of peace and of quality humans relations.  

I have to develop an insight to heighten my awareness.  To be unaware and not wanting to raise my awareness, makes me to take life for granted.  I will be oblivious with everything around me.  The oblivious attitude will close my mind.  It shuts down everything around me and put them in peril.

When I am not taking charge and not taking any responsibility, it is easy to slip into oblivion. Worse, with a 'never mind' attitude, I am not allowing life to grow.

My existence is about participation.  Should I want to be a good human, I have to remind myself to take notice, not only of my thoughts and feelings but the world around me.  When I take notice, I will have better insights and better understanding.  From there is where compassion and kindness prevail.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself