Heal The World

I pray for the world I live in.  I pray for my country.  I pray for my countrymen.  I pray for humanity.  I pray for my loved ones, my family, my friends and for myself.  I pray for better days ahead.

What the world needs now is more than love.  What humans' need, as one, is peace of mind.  Humans need to feel safe again.  No one saw that the world, where you and I live in, will come to a standstill.  There are millions lost their jobs, millions lost their lives, millions lost their loved ones and millions suffered from a severe flu like ailment.

The lock down has caused some forms of stress among us.  It changes social behaviours.  It alters the ways of lives, the way humans think.  There are many new normal at work, at home and everywhere in between.

The vibration of the world has changed.  Is there something that Mother Earth wants the world to change?  Is she crying and suffering?  What does she want from humans?  Or, is the Universe has a bigger role in what is happening to Mother Earth and with us?

Life has new meaning today.  Perhaps, the best is yet to come?  What the world is experiencing today will change lifestyles as much it is changing the faces of humans' ways of lives.  Come what may, I pray for the world to heal.

What will my world be in the years ahead?  As I think, I shall pray.  As I think, I lend my hands and my heart calling for divinity to let the world be healed, be cleansed and be purified.  Please forgive us all for what we knowingly and unknowingly have done.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself