To Live Peacefully Forward

Life moves forward and not backward.  When another new day comes, yesterday has left me completely.  I cannot rewind nor can I edit all the past actions.  My acts acted and words spoken spoken.  

There is nothing else I can change.  Such, it is important that I am conscious with what I am doing, with what I am saying.  

To regret is too late.  It has reflected badly on my conscience.  It shows I am not making good, not only for myself but with those I interact.  Worse, I am not giving life a chance to be beautiful.  I have to think how I want to live.  Against time, I have only one chance at doing things right.  

Time has to be my friend.  As I am older each day, all that is important is to have more good days.  Should I have cried harder before, I want to laugh louder next.  I yearn to be surrounded by good loving things.  

I want to live a peaceful life, be happy and let whatever days left be spent with meaning.  It is wise to stay good and be respectful towards anything and everything.

Let me live forward guided with what is good.  Let there be love and only love.  Let there be no more drama but a journey of respect and understanding.  Let all my actions be done with kindness.  

Let my mouth no longer utter cruel words.  Let me leave the past with repentance and a deep heartfelt 'I am sorry and please forgive me'.  

Life can be simple and beautiful.  I have to focus on the good things.  I have to give myself something good to live for.  A good life is one inspired by love and guided by wisdom.  

The two things I am in control are my attitude and my effort.  I have to change my old thoughts for my world to change.  Life is from the inside out.  When I shift on the inside, life shifts on the outside.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself