One Way Street

All that I am doing, day in day out, is walking on a one way street.  There might be twists and turns, or a round about, and the ultimate is to reach the end, the final destination.  The street where I completed the earthly journey and to meet with the inevitable - Death.  

There is no other end option available.

That is what life is.  I should not fear the end but to enjoy the journey.  I should not put all my focus on it as it will happen somehow.  Instead, I have to keep walking and finding meaningful experiences to enrich my purpose with each and every step.  Along the way, I should stop and enjoy the smell of the roses and be one with nature.

Life continues no matter what is.  But, the way I think matters.  I cannot and should not burden it with negativity.  I should let my thoughts be a happy one.  Any problems I encounter are not stop signs but they are guidelines.  Any successes I accomplished are not permanent too.

As I keep walking, I should not overlook at life's small joys.  It is these small joys that make perfect sense, that they happen for good reasons.  There is neither happiness nor unhappiness walking on this one way street.  

Whatever I experience is to make me to realize who I am, what I can rise from and how I can still come out of it.

Every single day is a good day no matter how bright or dark it is.  Every single day brings an opportunity to start a positive beginning.  I have to keep going, press forward and do not quit.  Failure is a bend in the road and not the end of the road.  

I have to be happy.  I have to believe in myself and all that I am.  

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself