Dear self, are you perfect?

Let be brave, have no shame and face the truth.  

Absolutely I am not perfect.  Else, I would have fulfilled everything that I desire.  Else, my health has always been good.  Else, there shall be no ups and downs in life.  Thing is, in a perfect life, everything should be beautiful and wonderful constantly.

Having a good health, home, family, relationship and wealth makes a happy life.  However, a happy life does not mean that I am perfect.  All God's creation is perfect but it is something else when it comes to being human.  

I am, for sure, not gifted with perfect life on a silver plate.  I have to mend things, mend myself, work on relationship, fight my battles and live to make life better.  Geez, even my fart smells.

When I am not perfect, why oh why that I feel angry when someone is judging me?  Why do I feel upset when someone is telling me about my bad attitude, ugly behaviour and awful personality?  Why oh why that I, without realizing, have to become defensive and get hurt?  Why oh why that I have to judge that person in return?

When I am not fully aware of who I am, isn't it a good thing that someone shines some lights so that I get to know myself better?  I don't see what is behind me but someone else can.  

When I accept that someone is willing to shed the light for a better me, I should not be judgemental.  Knowing is better than not knowing.  Instead of judging, I can choose to be positive.

I am not perfect, that is why pencils have erasers.  Yes, my life is not perfect but I am grateful for everyone and everything I do have.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself