Whoever Finds This, I Love You

I have full respect for this man.  I admire his dedication to give humanity the meaningful life.  He inspires me to write.  All my writings are my ways to go back to zero, be at zero.  They are, as I pray, to prepare me for my next steps to be one with myself and with God.

He teaches me to clean and erase all my past beliefs, negativities, energy blocks, thought forms and all stuffs that prevent me from being in the presence.  He encourages to do the cleaning 24-7, 365 days.  He makes me to focus at my end journey where I can be home free, God willing.

His name is Dr Ihaleakala Hew Len.  This is one of his many meaningful quotes that I resonate with.  He says:
 

[Quote]

The purpose of life is to be restored back to Love, moment to moment.  To fulfill this purpose, the individual must acknowledge that he is 100 percent responsible for creating his life the way it is.  

He must come to see that it is his thoughts that create his life the way it is moment to moment.  The problems are not people, places, and situations but rather the thoughts of them.  He must come to appreciate that there is no such thing as “out there.”

[Unquote]

The day I practiced his teaching, my soul cried.  My body trembled when I looked into my life's dreams and struggles.  How I had been living a life in a circle and not lighting the light within.  

He helps me to re-connect with my Inner Child.  He asks that I stop blaming at people, places and situations.  He urges me to take full responsibility for all my words, thoughts, deeds and actions.  He reminds me that all failures in life have to do with myself, not others or events.

He makes me to surrender to the Creator.  He shares simple phrases for me to connect and be closer with God.  These made simple phrases are my prayers.  They cure many of my wounds that medicine cannot reach.

Today, I am still learning.  It shall continue until I am taken home.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself