Life With Problems

A problem becomes big when I put attention to it.  When I focus too much trying to understand how and why it is happening.  Or when I make myself to feel trapped with growing anxiety.  And when I fail to see it as a gift to make my life better.

Life, no matter what, is filled with problems.  It is the reality that comes along with being alive.  I should not view problems to be negative.  I must not let my mind to think they are clogs in the wheel of life.  Should they happen, I must have the courage and strength to face them.  I should not sweep them under the carpet.

They exist to make me to understand more about life.  To make me to be thankful as there would always be good lessons to learn from them.  Any problems and the way I deal with them can become important and valuable experiences, both in the way I live and spiritually.

Problems are important parts of life.  They give me lifelong valuable experiences.  They make me to learn and help me to become wise and stronger.  They shape me and make me to grow.  Problems are problems when I keep over thinking without acting.

I will be a better human when I do not run from a problem.  Running away from any problems is a race I will never win.  The thing is, every problem has a solution.  

It is how I handle it.  It is how I take good care of it.  The solution to solve all my problems is when I know how my mind works.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself