A Day Best Lived

Only when I live to love myself that every single day gonna be a good day.  Even when I have a bad day, really bad day, the love that I give to myself will compensate it.  I cannot change the outside but I can be the reason to change what's within me.

When I am in a position to lift myself off the ground, I have to stay true not to be the one to take myself back to the ground.  I should cultivate strong determination to love myself as much as I am to love all my waking days.

Life can never be about joy all the time.  Nor it is about sadness.  The only equation to balance the outcome is in how I live it.  Life can be challenging and there are simply going to be days that cannot be labelled as great.  But, that does not mean I should not give it my best shot to try to love each and every day.

Letting things go, moment by moment, is the best gift to live everyday.  Keeping an open mind goes a long way to make every day worth living.  Life can be unpredictable and it is hard to know what can happen in a single day.  A paradigm change in the mindset can turn from god-awful day to glorious.

Yes, attitude has a lot to do with how I make my day.  When I start off with the belief that my day is going to go fine, I will quickly realize that the day actually does go fine.  It is a conspiracy, what I think become reality.

'You are stronger than you seem, braver than you believe and smarter than you think'.  I live by this creed to find the courage and strength to live every day.  It gives me the peace to carry on.  It makes living easier.

I have to really want to love every day.  When I don't, I won't - that's the Universal Law.  I must love every day as if it is my last day.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself