Forgiveness Is Good For Me

Forgiveness is a healing virtue and when I can give it, it saves my life.  It makes me not to be trapped in anger.  Holding onto anger is like drinking poison but when I can forgive, all the hurt and disappointment dissipate.  I will no longer be consumed by bitterness that harms me physically and mentally.

Forgiveness does not mean reconciliation.  The truth is, where the anger and hurt started, there was already a crack with different sets of energetic vibrations.  It has changed the emotional landscape.  

Still, I need to forgive the situation and forgive myself.  Unless I forgive the situation, unless I realize the situation is over, I cannot move forward.

When I can forgive, my soul gets to live.  Forgiveness brings a kind of peace that helps me to go on with life.  It is an act where I let go the suffering of the past and being willing to forge ahead with greater potential for my inner freedom.

The key is, forgiving does not mean I am forgetting nor approving what someone has done.  It just means that I am burning away my anger toward the person and the situation.  

I am releasing myself from the burden of bitterness, resentment and vengeance.  I am setting myself free from being the prisoner of an angry energy.

Embracing forgiveness brings a renewed peaceful spirit and it can lead to positive feelings of understanding.  It can be one of the rewarding experience I can give to myself.  It is an act where I stop feeling angry and letting go of the negative feelings I have towards life and letting happiness in.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself