The Law Of Vacuum

In order for me to reap more abundance into my life, I have to create a space for it.  It has to be a conscious effort.  I have to do house keeping every now and then, to make for that space.  

I have to spring clean and declutter.  I have to discard things that are not working.  I have to throw, or donate, things that are no longer useful.

I have to create space in my wardrobe.  I have to organize every cabinets, drawers and shelves throughout the house.  I have to clean and tidy the fridge.  I have to clean and tidy every corners.

It will be good that I clear my emails.  It is good that I update my contact list.  I must not keep old mails.  There should be organized filing system.  It is good to throw books that are torn and tattered.

When I declutter, I am letting go.  When I spring clean, I am ready to accept new things.  When I keep things clean and tidy, I am manifesting happy and peaceful life.

When I want to manifest abundance, I need to live an abundant life.  When I declutter and create space, I acknowledge and recognize abundance.  It is the only way to attract abundance in.  

Abundance needs space to fill in - be it my house, my wardrobe, my wallet, my PC, my phone.  Naturally, I am born rich.  

I am born with an abundant life.  It is the poverty mentality that draws away the fruits of the Universe.  It is the victim mentality that will not make me to reap abundance in life.

Life is worthy, so am I.  I am worthy of abundance.  I am worthy of prosperity.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself