Lessons & Blessings

There is a purpose to everything I am experiencing in life.  Everything I feel, hear, see, touch and the people I meet - they are all lessons and blessings.  It is how I want to recognize the significance of their existence and not to simply dismiss the values.  Everything which exists has a cause behind them.

When I feel angry is because I am not allowing myself to be accepting.  I hear a good news and it is telling me to be thankful.  I receive a sad message, it is asking me to pray.  I touch something and feel thrilled, life is teaching me to be grounded.  There are lessons and blessings in everything that happens to me.

All things happen are full of reasons and purposes.  There cannot be a reason beyond purpose as purpose is what motivates reason.  Reason is the cause of an event, while purpose is the reason something is created or exists.

I live among angels and angelic instincts exist in every humans.  The more I embrace in the beauty of every souls, their divine existence helps me to understand myself more.  Their existence is meant for me to learn and provide the blessing to move forward.  

I have to allow myself to be open and to accept everything I am feeling, hearing, seeing and touching them.

Trusting there is purpose in everything will change how I live.  Things are to happen for good reasons.  Everything is an opportunity to improve quality of life.  They are teaching me to live simply, give love, laugh lots and be grateful.  I might not be able to realize it immediately but I would be knowing it in some way or the other.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself