I Wish You Well

Life is a journey where I have met many souls along my way.  From my Kampong Days to Schools and to colleagues from various Corporations.  And then there are the social acquaintances, friends and more friends.  At the same time, my family gets bigger with new members over the years.

There are many that I have lost contacts with.  There are those whom I still have vivid memories.  And, there are handful that are still walking along with my journey.  I am sure I will meet new souls till the end of my time.

Our lives cross for many reasons.  Definitely, our interactions are to bring meaning and purpose to our lives.  There are no coincidences but rich lessons on values shared.  We are teaching each other to learn to live.  We are supporting each other to grow to be human.

For all that is shared, I will be forever grateful.  I may not have said it out loud nor I have shown it but I am thankful for every pieces of experiences shared.  Your presence has made me who I am today.

To all these souls, please accept my big 'thank you'.  To all these souls, I love you.  To all these souls, I am sorry.  To all these souls, please forgive me.  I wish each and every one of you well.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself