Love To The Loved

My thoughts are with those who have crossed over.  Thank you for sharing your lives with me.  Thank you for the opportunities where I am made to learn from our shared moments.  Surely, the times we spent together must have meanings, big and small.

While we were together, we may never fully solve the greatest of all mysteries.  We may not fully fathom our shared journeys.  But they will continue long after we die, in another dimension and in another time.

I love you and will always love all of you.  I may not feel you, or hear you, but I am certain you are always around.  You are not earth bound and your love, which has taken new signification and magnitude, allows you to be with me always.

You tell me that all of you are safe.  There is nothing to worry and you do not want me to worry.  You want me to live.  You want me to be happy.

As my thoughts are with them today, I reach out to the Divinity's Hand and humbly ask for forgiveness on their behalf.  I ask they be cleansed, purified and released to the path of pure light.  May you, and all of you, rest in peace.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself