There Is No Other Place

I can run, I can hide but I can never run and hide forever.  When I can accept that, I will accept the story of life.  I will never get to guess the exact date and time, but I will meet the end of the road one day.  Where my run runs out and there is no other place to hide.

So here I am with a choice.  What do I want to do today?  Why I need to do it?  Where shall I find the ways to make life meaningful?  How consciously do I want to live till I am at the finished line?

It is natural to wonder how best to live but do I know what constitutes a good or bad life?  I have to make sense with any of my preferred ways.  I should not simply follow the crowd and I should not complicate my choices.  Life is easy and I must not make it difficult.

How should I live and how I do live are not necessarily the same.  A good life is a condition in which the soul will be the most happy.  It is a state in which the soul shall live with total virtue.  The joy and happiness which I carry in my heart shall spread positivity to the ways I live.

Let me live to be the person I want to have in my life.  In the process of my existence, I seek to learn.  I seek to develop understanding and refining self beliefs and attitudes.  I want quality of experiences in all kinds of relationships.  I want to be happy, be kind and be useful with the light I am born with.  

At the end of my journey, I do not want to carry a heavy baggage.  When I move into another realm, I want to be with my soul who has learned most of, if not all, his purpose.  Into another world, I want the soul who has learned carrying nothing but just an empty luggage.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself