Why Not Now?

Why procrastinate?  Why wait?  Why not now?

Should I wait for a better time, I am not embracing living in the present.  At that instant, my life is on the snooze button.  And, when I keep snoozing, life is at a standstill and there shall be no progress.  The reason only the present matters is that everything happens here and now.

Do I have to wait until I become rich to help somebody?  Do I wait until I feel better to be kind to another?  Do I postpone to finish a task because tomorrow will be a better day?

Nothing is guaranteed and there is no perfect opportunity.  I have to create and nurture the present moment.  I have to ask myself this question - 'What is the decision that I need to be making that I am not making now?'

I should not put off doing things when I want them to happen.  I have to be a Doer and not so much a Thinker.  There must be a balance between these two.  Yes, thinking is crucial and important but too much thinking paralyzes the opportunities.  My future happens by what I do today and not tomorrow.

When I put things off, am I aware of my self-limiting beliefs?  What are my reservations?  What makes me reactive and not proactive?  Why am I not taking action today in order to experience the joy and fulfillment that I desire?  Am I constantly judging my thoughts that I cannot be in the now?

When I desire a change, I must be that change before that change can take place.  It is said that the best way to predict the future is to create it now.

Life is a little domino.  Something has to happen to effect another.  Time and tide wait for no man.  When I act, it gives the momentum to keep moving forward.  This is when life becomes extraordinary.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself