At The End Of The Day

Life is a blank slate and I fill it in to make the story.  But, at the end of the day, what I do matters most.  The things that matter most are the things I act and not simply just think or sit on them.  That I made them to be meaningful.  That I embraced them to provide me with joy and uplifted my spirit.

Every day is giving me the chance to make things matter.  What I do each day matters.  I should stop giving excuses.  When there is love and when the matters matter, I should make the time.  When there is love, there is always time and nothing is too much trouble.

For the sake of my well being, it is important that I know what really matters to me.  I have to create the time and space to listen to my heart and my soul.  It does not matter what others are doing.  What is, is that I know what I am doing.

I create my happiness.  I create my peace.  In life, it does not matter what people say about me but what is important is what I say about myself.  What matters is how I see myself.  It does not matter what I have done but what matters is what I choose to do from here.
 
At the end of the day, I have to live to enjoy life by the littlest things.  Just the feeling itself of being alive right now, breathing, enjoying and living.  What matters is never the result, it is always being in the moment.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself