Perspectives

As many other humans, like them, I have different perspectives on life.  There are times that I take different decisions in life each day based on my conviction.  I may take wrong or right decision, knowingly or unknowingly.  

I may regard the decision of others as right or wrong.  I may have a right or wrong reasons to judge others.  I have a choice to condemn or uplift others, regardless of their situations.

These are humans' weaknesses.  They could be mine too.  That the mind is often drifting.  That the mind is often thinking and wondering.  This is to show that humans are flawed; that I am flawed.  That, I have to work on myself constantly.  That, I have to keep on reflecting and bring my mind back to the presence.

While I can always close my eyes and be in the world of oblivion, sadly the mind cannot stop from shutting down.  The mind has been conditioned to think, even on issues that do not concern me.  Mentally I may deny that I do not think unnecessarily, but the emotions of the heart often show otherwise.

Sometimes I forget when is enough.  Enough of not over thinking.  That, I have to stop from letting my mind to wander off too far.  I forget from silencing the mind.  I forget to stop judging.  I forget to be indifferent.  Should I want to be healed, I should stop seeking more pain.

I have to empower to do the right thing.  May be, instead of finding reasons to condemn, I must find reasons to uplift others.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself