The Peace Of I

Peace is very dear for my well being.  It relaxes my mind and makes life beautiful.  It fills my soul to appreciate what I have, what I can do.  Peace makes me to acknowledge and to accept reality.  It stops me from measuring myself against the odds in life.

As I go about my day, I want to be filled with peace.  I have to remind myself to calm my mind, to watch my words and to appreciate every moments.  While I have no control on everything outside of me, I can control what is inside me.

The more I take charge of my actions, my feelings, my thoughts, my words, the more I am in charge with the ways to live.  I should not be chasing the rainbows.  I should not make myself to be busy all the time.  I need to have time to enjoy and to have quality time with myself.

It is possible to live a simpler life, where I can enjoy what I like to do and find my internal peaceful place.  When I want to live a peaceful life, I have to slow down.  Rushing to complete every tasks and not taking the time to smell the roses will make me a slave instead.

The Peace of I must come from within me.  It is a state of being with a balanced harmony inside me and around me.  I need to feel content with whatever is going on in my life.  When I surround myself with the Peace of I, no one can disturb the inner peace inside of me.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself