Connecting Within

However many meaningful words I read ..  However many inspirational quotes I hear ..  However many motivational writings I come across ..  Nothing will be good to me if I do not act upon them.

Inspirational quotes and meaningful sayings have great ability to change the way I feel about life.  They are insightful.  They transform the quality of life.  

But, should my mind is rejecting to realize what they can offer me, I lose the divine connection.  When I fail, I fail to progress.

Understanding them is crucial.  However, it shall be just words should I do not believe and internalize them.  Internalization has great impact.  I have to live by those beautiful insights to improve the way I live.  

I have to integrate them into my attitude, my values and make them into sense of self.  The only way for me to live with these insights is by repetition.  I have to use them like a mantra.  Repetition is the mother of learning.

When they are one with my consciousness, it strengthens my dominant thought.  This is how I will learn to be effective.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself