Let's Wake The Dream

To dream for what I can achieve in life can be empowering.  It can lift up my spirit to live forward.  It gives me the courage, the strength and the motivation to live with purpose.  It raises hopes.  The secret of living is to follow my dreams and go after them.  All dreams are made to be followed.

But dreams will be only dream until I do something about them.  Should I wait until I feel good enough to follow them, then I will never make it.  Dreams come true when I pursue them.  I should not live the same day over and over again and call that a life.

The time has come now where my dreams are to wake up.  The have to be activated for I am living in an evolved time.  It is time to let the flowers bloom, the sky opens and walk the walk.  I should take charge to live for the better me, with all my dreams taking place.

Opportunities happen all the time.  And, I have to place my dreams among these opportunities.  It is the way I can progress in life.  It is whether or not I am in the right frame of mind.  As I work on these opportunities, my dreams will materialize easily.

Dreams come true when I pursue them.  When I overcome the fear of failure.  When I believe that the Universe will conspire with me.  What I desire is what I attract to myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself