Reaching Out

The amount of opportunity to be generous with the heart is enormous.  There are always ways where I can learn to be kind.  There are always sets of circumstances to make a difference.  All that I need is to give, to reach out, unconditionally without thinking what I would get in return.

An act of unconditional love can be gratifying.  Reaching out to others not only help them but it enriches the inner self.  It makes me human and it allows me to have a much deeper relationship with life.  It is an opportunity to embrace with the loving self.

Reaching out is about the love for life, a bridge to where no man is an island.  To provide where there are others who may need a little something.  To consider where others who want a shoulder to cry on.  To reach out is to present compassion and to let life be meaningful.

But, reaching out should not be about boosting my ego.  It should not be about me showing off.  It should not be an act where I tell them that I am better, that I am successful or that I am smarter.  Instead, showing up for someone is about checking in with their well being and for the prayers that life is good.

The happiest life is the one I live my life lovingly with others and reaching out gets me closer to it.  When I am generous with my heart, life expands the depth and breadth of love.  When I reach out to those in need, a natural blissful feeling lingers endlessly throughout a lifetime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself